In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Tina Peters, Executive Vice-President of SVT shares her passion as an NSCA Ignite ambassador to help educate rising talent in our industry.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Tina Peters. Recorded live on Thursday, October 20th, 2022, at 3:30 pm. EST.
About Tina Peters
Tina has over 15 years of experience in the industry and a passion for building and developing teams for businesses to scale. Her hands-on leadership approach and experience in project management and service operations has been critical to her success. Tina’s determination to provide a premium customer experience both internally and externally really helps SVT’s culture stand out in everything they do. Tina is a graduate of Eastern Michigan University and an NSCA Ignite ambassador. She is also a passionate advocate for helping women leaders grow and rise in the industry.
- NSCA’s Pivot to profit 2022 event that took place in Chicago
- SVT’s history and current service offering
- The importance of a strong company culture to attract talent.
- Tina’s passion as an NSCA Ignite ambassador to help educate rising talent in our industry
- Growing leaders within SVT organization
In this weeks home automation show of Automation Unplugged, Chad Russell, Director of Residential Sales at SurgeX shares his background and history working the AV industry for 25 years.
This week's home automation podcast features our host Ron Callis interviewing Chad Russell. Recorded live on Friday, September 23rd, 2022, at 12:00 pm. EST.
About Chad Russell
As Director of Residential Sales, Chad Russell oversees all residential sales for SurgeX and guides the sales team toward achieving new milestones. With over 25 years of experience, Chad is known throughout the industry for his training style, knowledge of cutting-edge control systems, and creation of best practice resources for dealers to help with sales, profitability, and efficiency across their businesses.
Chad has been involved in the custom installation space since his college years. He has also focused on the manufacturing side of the business, where he cultivated his dynamic background. Throughout his nearly three-decade career, he has served as Regional Sales Manager for both Kaleidescape and Crestron Electronics, the Territory Sales Manager for VUDU, Vice President of Sales for ICE Cable Systems, and most recently, the Director of Sales for Josh.ai.
- Chad’s background and history working the AV industry for 25 years
- The CEDIA 2022 Expo in Dallas and everything SurgeX was taking to the show, including SQUID, their new power solutions product.
- His perspective on the labor shortage we are experiencing and different actions that can help pull talent into the industry.